mardi 6 janvier 2015

OFFICIAL CM12 Released. topic

09:12






http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=hlte

I'd figure I just put it out there in case anyone wants it. The only issue I'm having is the proximity sensor on calls. When it turns the screen off, it won't come back on when I take the phone away from my face. I tried resetting the sensor through ADB, but I keep getting a read only error. I had the same issue on CM11, and the fix worked, so if anyone has ideas that would be great.

Here is the fix I tried: http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/8...x/page__st__20

First step - Doing the manual recalibration:

$ su
$ echo -en $'\x74' > /efs/prox_cal
$ chown system:system /efs/prox_cal
$ chmod 644 /efs/prox_cal
$ sync

Reboot your phone.
After rebooting, please test, this will make the proximity sensor work, however, it will only work in a very near distance.
Now, you should do this, to fix permanently with the default proximity distance:

Second step - Fix the proximity distance:

$ su
$ echo 0 > /sys/class/sensors/proximity_sensor/prox_cal
$ echo 1 > /sys/class/sensors/proximity_sensor/prox_cal
Reboot your phone.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top