dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Onda v972 not turning on :( topic

11:59






Hello
I bought onda v972 tablet last year and it was working fine but last month it suddenly turned off and is not turning on again I've tried charging it with different chargers and even with USB, but it's not working can you please help me with this problem? Whenever I press the home button nothing happens its just the turned off screen that I see. Please I need help for this.. :crying: :crying: Thanks a lot in advance






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top