dimanche 4 janvier 2015

OPO doesn't start or enter in recovery topic

16:01






hi to all,
I have a problem with my OPO ( Chinese with red logo) ; I was trying to restore the phone to the factory image and do not know why , following the guide from the forum , restarting the phone he remain on the logo 1+ (white ) . Then I tried to do the lock bootloader and from there I think I kicked in a situation with no way ' output . Does not make me more rate No flash of factory image or recovery because I say it is not unlocked , but even with the toolkit unlocks because after you launch the UNLOCK restarts and remains in the screen with the logo + 1 ... .






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top