mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] About restoring apps+their data and system settings after updating i9505 to 5.0 topic

05:32






Hello,
I am new to this forum but I'm pretty familiar with flashing custom roms, custom recoveries, root, flashing stock via odin and so on. There is however a thing I would like to find out from more experienced users because I want to be ready for when the 5.0 update will be released.

I now have i9505 4.4.2 stock/ no root, and TWRP 2.8 installed. Obviously I can't OTA with this configuration when 5.0 will hit.

So I was wondering how I could update to official 5.0 and keep all my apps and data and system settings.
I was thinking I could:
1. Backup my current stock 4.4.2 rom using TWRP.
2. Then flash 5.0 stock via odin/ or flash 4.4.2 via odin and then OTA to 5.0 ( which is better ???)
So now I am on 5.0 all stock, nothing else installed.
3. Then install TWRP via odin again.
4. And finally use TWRP to restore only the DATA partition from my 4.4.2 backup

Will this work and restore apps and their data + system settings ?

Thank you for your answers !






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top