dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] Battery indicator not working topic

12:41






Hey guys need help desperately!!!!

Recently I submerged my Sony Z3 compact phone in the pool and took pictures, which led to some water leaking in the phone. After this event, the battery did not drain past 50%, even after using it for hours so I decided to restart the phone so I could get a correct reading, but it didn't turn back on. I decided to let it dry (tried using a hair dryer, put it on uncooked rice and then let is dry in the sun).

After drying it up it seemed everything was working perfectly, all but the battery indicator which is acting funny. Every time I restart the phone it shows 100% battery level, although its obvious that reading is not real. I've been searching over the net for a solution and am starting to think the batterystats.bin file got corrupted. The solution I've found for this issue is to root the phone and replace this file. But I really don't want to go down that path. Is there something I could do to replace that file other than root? Maybe a full restore?


Thank you in advance.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top