mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] broke my moto x 2014 screen topic

12:07






i accidentally dropped my moto x from a height of 3ft and it shattered the glass...being gorilla glass i dont think this should have happened and when i went to the service center they gave me an estimated fixing cost of Rupees 22,000(0) . This is way over my budget and i cannot afford to buy another phone. Is there any cheaper alternative to my problem?? or is the cost of the screen replacement going to drop anytime in the future?? Please help...i am desperate..






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top