dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] Can someone tell me what did I just break??? topic

10:04






Hi, so i bought new s5 mini and broke on tiny element even before I managed to turn it on. There is small plastic cover next to sim card. As I removed that plastic cover, this small element snapped right off. Thing is the phone works normally, I haven't tested all the functions yet but so far all good. Can someone tell me what it does and is it hard/expensive to fix?








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	ExRV1jyDtpLoyoxE.huge.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	149.4 KB<br/>ID:	3098042
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top