mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Coolpad F2 (8675-W00) BRICKED? Image Signature Verify Fail topic

07:50






Hello everyone,

First time here and completely lost with my Coolpad F2.
Tried to flash recovery this way it is described here:

movilesdualsim.com_tema_coolpad-f2-cambiar-recovery-cmw.88858

sorry, cannot put the link to the outside page yet

but after restarting the phone I got the message:

Image signature verify fail

and the start-up logo of the F2. Pretty much this is it, the phone turns off. I can't get into the recovery either as it shows the same message each time I want to turn it on. I guess it's bricked somehow and I must have done something wrong with the tutorial.

Does anybody have any idea how do tackle it?
If some more information is needed just let me know - I'm completely new to this and don't exactly feel there can be a cure for that.

thanks.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top