dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] Delay Message Sending on the Note 4? topic

09:35






Hello Everyone!

I was wondering if there is a "Delay Message Sending" option in the Message Settings on the Verizon Galaxy Note 4. The reason I'm asking is because I don't have that feature on my phone, and it's pretty nifty to make sure that you're sending the right message to the right person. I remember it being on the Galaxy S5, so I would be pretty surprised if Samsung didn't bring it over. I still can't find the option, "Delay message sending". Thanks for all of your answers and help! :)






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top