mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Did you upgrade from Moto X 2013? topic

14:10






Hi,

I am still using the Moto X from 2013 and looking to upgrade to a new phone ... I really don't know what to go for, I like so many things about the Moto X 2013, but I just don't think the 2014 is for me (size is too big?!) but I am not sure.

What has your experience been? and I just wanted to know what people with the Moto X 2014 currently recommend/their experience.

Thanks for helping out an unsure customer.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top