mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Disadvantages of imported watches topic

15:33






Posted this in another thread a couple of days ago but no feedback yet...

I have a Gear S that was imported to the UK from Hong Kong. At the time of purchase (through Amazon third party) I was told it was a standard UK version, so I'm thinking of returning. The only reason I'm hesitant is that the price was reasonably good - £330.

Can anyone help me with the disadvantages of an import?
So far I know about the stock navigation app being in Chinese. But that really seems to be it - everything else seems to be working fine. Am I missing anything?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top