dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] Galaxy Grand 2 camera and accelerometer sensor issues topic

16:30






Hi guys.
I've bought a galaxy grand 2 two months ago. For those two months phone was doing great. It was jelly bean so i upgraded it to kitkat. It was working better after upgrading. But after I've rooted it, it gives me some problems like google play cant get into internet, over heating or battery draining .
However it was good though that i was getting extra advantages for rooting it. But I thought using official binary will be good for now.
So I re installed Kitkat version of it.
After installing official firmware, everything was working fine except camera's focus and accelerometer's direction.

Camera: When I try to focus the camera into close objects it can't focus it. Tries but fails. Thought it might not be able to focus the object from that distance. I tried other camera apps. I tried using Google camera. Google camera can take the photos of far object. But when I try to focus on close object it tries to focus and the app crushes. No idea what happened to the focus feature.

Accelerometer: After Re installing, I've noticed a problem in accelerometer. That is when I hold the camera 90 degrees it actually calculate wrong. It calculates that i'm holding the phone left side slightly. Though i'm holding it straight. The problem appeared when I was playing temple run. The character was running on the left side. Sometimes when i restart my phone the accelerometer get fixed. But after some while the same problem appears.

Dont know if these problems are hardware issues or software. Dont know even how to solve it. Any Solution from experts will help me a lot. Thanks in Advance....






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top