mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] HELP! Can't Save Contacts To SimCard! topic

14:39






Help, i can't add contacts to my simcard i get this error message "Error, Unable to save contact details"

Extra Info
I flashed a rom on to my s4 mini but it was the stock rom because i bricked my phone while trying to root it, i now have root along with cwm flashed on to the phone. I was able to add contacts after flashing stock rom, rooting and flashing cwm but after a few days now i get an error while trying to add the contacts!

CWM = ClockWorkMod Recovery

Any Help Would Be Appreciated! Thanks!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top