mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Help?! Error message topic

09:07






When I tried to go on my phone this morning, I started getting an error message. It said that 'Com.android.phone' had stopped working, and I cannot remove it as another one pops up every time I close it. Occasionally it changes to 'Settings has unfortunately stopped working', 'Dialer has unfortunately stopped working', etc. Along with this, it randomly restarts, and I cant fix it. It is not a rooted device, and clearing the Cache from the recovery menu did not work.
Any suggestions, as I really do not want to factory reset it?
Thanks, Rahim
Edit: Forgot to mention that it keeps saying preparing SIM card at the bottom






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top