dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] help Root SCH-i535PP on 4.4.2 topic

12:41






Ive been searching night and day trying to find a way to root my galaxy S3 (SCH-i535) running 4.4.2 . Ive come up empty handed and as may know TOWEL ROOT DOES NOT WORK ON THIS BUILD. The most progress I have made is unlocking developer options with 7-tap doctrine. (haha) So this is pretty much a "calling all car" for those out there who are well versed in the art of rooting and all things $ sudo.

Info on safely reverting to an android OS that is rootable would also be useful.
l or any knowledge about the SCH-I535PP on 4.4.3 (pre paid verizon Galaxy S3) and exploits discovers .
Im lightly knowledgeable in Terminal, soooooo. If any one knows some work arounds or anything that would at least make me smile please feel free to write.

Tell me me what you all know and restore my faith in the power of the internet community.

much love,
-Lifehertz






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top