mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] help with Kindle fire X43Z60 not booting up topic

09:12






I see some similar threads in this forum but nothing that was suggested helps, so I thought I'd create a new question:

I got a kindle fire X43Z60 that is stuck at boot. I was told it had a problem with the charging port that needed to be replaced. I'm assuming after a while a lot of jiggling was needed to charge it and even that stopped working after a while.
I purchased a main board off of ebay, the board was described as from a broken kindle and but was tested and was in working condition. I replaced the old board with the new one but the symptoms are exactly the same. Then I bought a replacement battery off ebay, but new battery did not help either.
I don't have the original charger for the kindle but have multiple micro USB chargers and I assume one of them would work (from Galaxy S4, original nook, others).

The way it looks (with new and old, battery and main board), is that when I press the power button initial "kindle fire" shows up and then disappears. When I press and hold the power button, the "kindle fire" logo disappears, I let the button go, then the logo appears again, disappears for a second and it appears again but now there's this graphical effect rolling over the logo as if it was booting up. At some point after it just powers off abruptly. Occasionally I'm able to boot it up all the way using that method and it would stay on for a minute until a message would appear "are you sure you want to power down" and it would power down without me having a chance to respond. It kind of looks like the battery is drained. When I do boot it up all the way the battery indicator shows it as not nearly drained.
When I hook the kindle up to a PC using USB cable, the initial kindle fire logo just appears and disappears in a loop. I dont see the kindle being visible to the PC.

What else can i try to fix it?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top