dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] How to recover deleted photos without root/unlocking bootloader ? topic

16:26






I have Moto G XT 1034 and I accidentally deleted my photos. I tried to find recovery options but most of the recovery options require to root the device, now if I choose to root it I will first have to unlock bootloader which will wipe all my data and I will not be able to recover the deleted files.
Moto G does not connect to PC as USB mass storage and therefore some recovery software which I tried but cannot detect my phone's drive. I tried Recuva, EaseUS mobile recovery, Glary Undelete, Dr. Fone and Photo Recovery but none of them detect MTP/PTP connection.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top