mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] I need some serious help! topic

06:10






Okay so I tried to root my one plus one in somehow something went wrong it now says I have no OS and I tried using ABD to flash a new ROM. But it said the phone is not unlocked and when I try to unlock using the toolkit it doesn't work because the phone just gets stuck at boot screen. I do have twrp and I have a little usb stick one side is normal USB and the other is micro so it fits in my phone but the one plus does not recognize it when I connect it. Anyone have any suggestions?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top