dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] I9300 won't boot, has no recovery mode and isn't getting recognized by Windows topic

11:00






Hi guys, I need some help with my Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300.

A couple weeks ago my phone turned off by itself and never turned on completely again. If I turn it on, it stays on the very first boot screen forever (the white text saying Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, like this one (https://cdn-images.xda-developers.co...0.bootlogo.jpg).
I've removed the SIM card and the MicroSD card with no effects whatsoever, and I've also left the device turned on for hours but it always stays on the same screen.

I cannot enter recovery mode (it just shows the boot screen mentioned above) but I can enter download mode. At download mode, I get this info:
ODIN MODE
Product name: GT-I9300
Custom binary download: No
Current binary: Samsung Official
System Status: Oficial

As you can see, I have never flashed a custom rom (or rooted or even unlocked the bootloader). This is what intrigues me the most, since everybody I've seen with the same problem had trouble during or after a flash.
My last OS version was 4.3.1 and it was received OTA months ago.

In the past few months, my device rebooted out of nowhere, even when I was not using it. Occasionally, it had the stuck power button, which caused it to reboot on a loop, but I always solved it by nudging the power button a little. I don't know if these two previous problems might have caused the problem I'm facing now, but they're not showing up anymore.

Anyway, I've tried to flash the newest official rom (NK1 - ZTO) via Odin but I always get a NAND Write error.
I've tried changing USB ports, USB cable and computers; tried Odin 3.04, 3.07 and 3.09; tried Samsung USB drivers v1.5.45 and 1.5.49 but nothing of the above made any difference.

Today things started getting worse, though. In the past, Windows would always recognize the device on at least one specific USB port; Odin would also recognize the device and then I would get the NAND Write error. Now, Windows will not recognize the device no matter the cable, USB port or driver version. I only get a unknown device error and Odin won't recognize anything connected.

I tested all my setup with a working Galaxy S3 I9300 and it got recognized every single time, no matter the USB port, the cable or the computer.
Considering that another device is getting recognized by different computers, I suppose that the problem lies in my Galaxy S3.

So, can anyone offer me any kind of advice or point me in any direction on how I can try to fix my phone? Is my phone physically dying and no software solution will unbrick it?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top