mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] issue with verizon lg g3 custom roms topic

10:32






Hi xda ! I'm hoping someone can help me ! I have a Verizon LG g3 I was messing with custom rooms and I flashed cm11 I believe and decided I didn't like,it ( I know weird) but I flashed back the the Rom I liked prior and realized my phone didn't recognize the SIM anymore. So I tried different rooms and have come to the conclusion it won't read Sims anymore. I want to uproot and go to complete stock, I have tried the different ways online and I can't find how to change port settings. If someone could assist me in either flashing back or any ideas on why it won't recognize Sims because I want to fix it that would be great! Please email me at htownlax25@Gmail.com as I don't get on here to check often thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top