mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] A little Help plz !! topic

06:10






Hi guys,

I've got a Galaxy sII GT-I9100 version 4.3.3 with a 3.0.101-apolo-4.13_Regular-gf40153f apolo@bypedestre #603 Rom JellySnap JSRAK47 v7.0.

But the phone from time to time stops working, I've got to reboot it to como to normal.:mad:

I would like to format the tell and install a KitKat rom, but I don't know how to....:confused:

Can you guys say me the best steps to do so, and one ROM (kitkat) which doesn't have many bugs? :D

Thanks,
GarfieldPT






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top