mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Mobile to pc connectivity problem topic

12:08






Hey guys.
I have Samsung galaxy ace 5839i (stock for 5830i) and I am using it for a few years, but this problem came for the first time.
Always, when I try to connect my mobile to pc using cable, it just won't connect, it won't even show me the notification of connecting.
Before this problem, I connected it to fedora linux and it was succesful, but now? It won't show me that USB sign even in windows.
Any help?
Thanks in advance






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top