dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] New to app development what next? topic

11:00






Hi All,
What OS and IDE and language would you recommend for me to create my first app in android?

I have been depending on an Microsoft excel sheet to do calculations for my wood working business but would like to create an android app for this that I can use at customer site.
My background is a BA in CS and finished with C++ right before Java became popular. I have not done any development since 1999 and that was in C on Linux.

I still love development but my career took me into Quality Assurance testing. Now I'm my own boss and starting my own business in woodworking which is my other passion.

So before I start investing time like I did in ASP.Net to create my site and then realized other languages are better to make my site look modern I don't want to do that mistake creating an app not choosing the correct(popular, or latest) OS, IDE or programming language.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top