mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Nexus 5 suddenly refuses to boot, factory reset does not help, TWRP shows error topic

13:34






Hey,

I've been running several Lollipop ROMs on my Nexus 5 in the past few months.

Today my Nova Launcher suddenly stopped working and froze instantly on restart, so I rebooted the phone.
It got stuck shortly before ending the boot, after several seconds of those colored dots whizzing around the screen they froze.
This issue was reproducible, so I first cleared the Cache and Dalvik Cache and rebooted, same problem. I then tried to Fix Permissions to no avail.

I then erased System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache and reflashed my current L-ROM of choice, OptiPop.
The device still doesn't boot, same problem.

Now TWRP is showing an error in red font whenever I try to wipe or flash.
The error I'm getting is:

Code:


unable to stat '/data/data/com.google.android.feedback/cache/com.android.opengl.shaders_cache'

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top