mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Nexus 7 is unable to connect to any computer no matter what I try topic

11:38






I have this really annoying problem with brother's Nexus 7 2012 wi-fi model.
It won't connect to ANY computer. I am not able to transfer files using mtp nor see it using adb. That meaning I can't root the device. I can't use it to develop android apps...
I know that this problem is discussed all over the internet, but no solution works for me.

I tried bunch of tutorials, done factory reset to nexus and anything that i could find on the internet to connect device to PC, but nothing is working...
I believe it is related to nexus 7 usb drivers, because cable is working with my galaxy s2 and also I tried like 5 other usb cables and 2 PCs on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu 14.04, but still no luck.
I tried everything in post which link I can not post cause I am newly registered member (maybe after 10 posts or so as submission error states, I will update OP). It is good post with a lot of suggestions but none of them is working for me.
Then I tried full driver installation guide in nexus 7 root toolkit. I also tried bunch of other tutorials on different forums but still no luck.

It might be nexus 7 usb port problem, because I don't see it using lsusb under ubuntu, but on the other hand in windows 7 it is recognized as unknown device and some wrong generic driver is installed for it. So I am not sure what to think...

If you can help me, it will be very appreciated :) , because I lost all my ideas...






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top