dimanche 4 janvier 2015

(Q) Notifications popping back onto screen after swipe down topic

11:00






Annoying feature to notifications so far is the forced choice of swiping left and dismissing from phone or swiping down to "keep" the card only to have it pop back up to the bottom of the screen 2 seconds later. Is there any way of avoiding the constant reappearance of cards I just swiped down? Example: I swipe weather down off my screen. A few seconds later is shows back up on the bottom of my screen and clutters my watch face. I just dismissed it, why would I want it right back?

I'm guessing this is just another area where Google is doing beta on us and will fix it down the road.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top