mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Please help!!! topic

10:34






Hello guys, i'm new to Note4 forums just got my note4 since i lost my galaxy S5 :( !i have a strange thing that happend to me after i rooted my phone..i have root many phones succesfully and never encountered a problem like this before!so i rooted with cf autoroot-installed twrp recovery with odin-installed xposed framework and after all i can't install any application neither it is from playstore or any other source! I fixed permissions nothing!i even factory reset my phone but the problem still exists! Please help me!thanks in advance!!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top