mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Potential brick. Download mode saying my VS980 is a D801 topic

08:57






Not sure what happened but I was thrown into fastboot on my VS980 yesterday. I flashed the 26A imgs using this guide like an idiot and I now when I go into download mode and try stock TOT method, LG Flash Tool says "Model Information Check FAIL" and my phone says D801

I've tried using the D801 dll in Flash Tools, doesn't help. Is there any way to get back to fastboot from only download mode? Any suggestions are welcome






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top