dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] Roaming turns on automatically topic

08:28






Hi to all,
I've HTC One E8 ( Model OPAJ300 M8Sn ) that is single SIM version and should be something like EU version where HTC don't sell their dual SIM phone.
I've the problem when I'm under roaming ( where my operator is not covered by signal ) that the DATA traffics turns on automatically if I call a refresh on browser, or open an APP that require Internet connection.
Really i don't know why because on all my oder phone i never noticed something like that. i Think could be a BUG in this HTC software due to the all variants of E8 model.

Some other noted this BUG? I can do something? ( at the moment I'm taking all mobile data turned off, and enable it only when I really need and I see that I0m under my operator signal )

Andrea.

Software version: 1.06.401.1 ( Andorid 4.4.2, HTC Sense 6.0, HTC SDK API 6.24 )
Build: 1.06.401.1 CL393928 release-keys
Kenrel: 3.4.0-g3ac6166and@ABM102 #1 SMP PREEMPT






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top