dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] T-889 & mirrorlink w Pioneer AVH-4000NEX? topic

12:04






Via my TMO T-889, I had a KK 4.4.2 rom on it that had SE for Android set to enforcing.

Posts that I read had me try SELinux, but it didn't change the 'enforcing' to 'permissive' .. even after trying to change it via SELinux.
Other posts had me try to install the Agni kernel, but I wasn't successful with flashing it.

It seems that root, via SuperSU.apk originally installed .. but every now & then I receive messages saying that it was lost.

I don't have WinZip, unfortunately.

Now, I think that the course that I need to go through is:
a. root the phone via Odin, but not having WinZip is giving me a roadblock,
b. flash a rooted rom .. prior to 4.3, as I understand that SE for Android started with 4.3 OS's. I'm having difficulties with finding a good link to download one of these, and I am also running into the WinZip roadblock here,
c. flash TMServer12,
d. install DriveLink.apk, but it isn't available via the Google Play/Store or via Samsung App's anymore.

Might someone be able to point me in the right direction to get MirrorLink to work using the T-889 & the Pioneer AVH-4000NEX, please?
Might someone have experience with successfully accomplishing this feat & be able to provide guidance?

Thank you & all the best. :)






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top