mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] URGENT.. Help me unbrick my HTC ONE X topic

15:33






Please help , ITS VERY URGENT...

My HTC ONE X is rooted unlocked and S-OFF

I was about to install ARHD latest ROM. I went to flash boot.img first.
The moment I clicked on "install-boot-windows.bat" in FASTBOOT USB mode, everything just froze.
No button works. My computer gives a message of " USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNISED" .
When I try to give any command from Fastboot or ALL IN ONE TOOL KIT, IT SAYS " waiting for device" .

My phone is stuck at FASTBOOT USB screen.
please help as fast as possible. I can't wait for my device to die.

I am attaching the snapshot of my current phone screen...








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	IMG_3403.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	234.3 KB<br/>ID:	3101936
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top