mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] What is the best ROM out there for Shamu? topic

14:39






Looking for your input in terms of the best ROM with a high emphasis on battery life. Also had a few questions in regards to flashing ROMs, this will be my first time doing it:
1) What is the best ROM out there with great emphasis on battery life but still maintains performance (i.e. the best rom :D)?
2) Is a clean wipe necessary to flash a ROM?
3) Will I have to wipe my phone every time I update the ROM?
4) Will I have to wipe my phone when I update to a new version of Android?
5) Can I flash a custom Kernel with a custom ROM?
6) Should I just wait for official CM?

Still a little bit of a noob with Android, I just made the jump from iOS for the N6. Thanks in advance!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top