mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] "Flash write failure" : can't flash system/userdata ONLY topic

07:50






Hi,

I've got a very odd problem:
My Nexus 5 is rooted, I flashed it many times before, the bootloader is unlocked. This morning, it crashed, and couldn't restart. No panic, I launch recovery mode and go for a wipe data / factory reset.

Two hours passed, and nothing happened, it's stuck at formatting /data.

Still no panic! Let's flash that bad boy. I used flashboot to erase all partitions, everything went fine, then flashed each one of them one by one, until system and userdata...

These two give me a "flash write failure". I think it's probably because these two are the largest, and my flash memory would be corrupted or not working at all.

My warranty is dead since one week (yay). What should I do? Maybe it's not a hardware problem and then I'm in luck? :3






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top