mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] XT907 Garbled Screen Issues topic

13:05






XT907 - Running the latest Carbon Nightly, Google Apps, freshly flashed from the old 4.0.4 via CM11. Things were smooth as silk, but I noticed when booting recovery, even before the flash, I have been experiencing moments of garbled screen when going into CWM Recovery. This issue is now persistent before the boot animation plays for a moment, and when turning the screen on, if done in rapid succession, it displays a moment as well. This is nothing more than an aesthetic irritation but I'd like my polished feel back. Does anyone have any handles on this particular issue? It's baffling me. I thought it might have to do with recovery but as far as I can tell that's a silly assumption to make. It's your average bars and colors screen garble and it's usually the same when it occurs. Any ideas or help on this would be greatly appreciated. Has anyone had this issue before or figured any ways to at least mitigate it's appearance?

It's worth mentioning my bootloader is unlocked, as well.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top