dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] Z1C being identified as a wrong device (Z1) topic

09:32






Hey guys,
I've had my Z1C for quite some time now and have messed around with various ROMs and such and if I ever came across a problem, I would always find a solution for it online, but this time it's different. I've done a lot of searching already, and found some similar problems on the internet, but none of them were quite like the one I've got right now.
Okay, first of all, for quite some time now I've been successfully using SlimKat and only updating every couple of months or so (and yes, since SlimKat officially came out on Z1C, I've been using the official version). It all began when I decided to update to a new version today. I went to the SlimRoms website, found my device on supported devices list, downloaded the zip file, downloaded gapps, and flashed them following the instructions. I've done this many times before already and it always worked without problems, but this time after the flashing finished (which was successful), my phone wouldn't turn on. After trying one thing after another, I realized that at first this was a driver problem, then I found out that my Z1C is now recognized as a Z1. Then I went back to SlimRoms website, and check it out- after clicking on Z1C (amami) on the supported devices list, it directs you (at least it directs me) to Z1 (honami) download page. I didn't even notice the different name, because every time I did this I didn't have any problems. So that's my current story. I will now list all the major symptoms.
- After holding volume up + power button until it shuts off I plug it into a wall charger or a pc through usb cable, first I get a red LED for like a second, then a pink/purple one for a two or three seconds, then it turns yellow and stays that way (charging?). After a few seconds I get the ability to browse the phone's files, but the device is named 'Z1'. If I plug it in without force shutting it off, it goes straight into yellow LED.
- If I try to repair it with Sony PC Companion, it gives me an error that the device is running modified software. Obvious.
- If I plug it in with flashtool on, at first it gives me an error that it cannot be identified and gives me a list of devices to choose from and then asks if I want my device to be permanently recognized as the one I chose. But this doesn't seem to work, because it gives me the same error every time I try to do it again. And if I try to flash a stock firmware, I get an error ERROR - Cannot delete C:\Flashtool\.\firmwares\prepared\boot. Previously it gave me errors regarding drivers, but no matter how many times I tried to install them with the driver installer from flashtool, uninstalling the device through device manager and so on, it didn't help. But after something I did that I'm not very sure about, I don't seem to get this error anymore.
- If I try to turn it on, it vibrates once as usual, gives me the pink/purple led for a couple seconds and then nothing.
There might be something I haven't mentioned, so feel free to ask. Not sure if that matters, but I'm on unlocked bootloader.
I seriously hope there's a fix for that, not sure if my unlocked bootloader would help with a warranty repair.
I guess that's all. Thanks in advance everyone.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top