dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Root-backup-android pure topic

10:45






Hello friends I now have a mini lg g2 is my first cel android, and I give the root, but one thing I'm not clear yet
Does the backup rather the application that already brings android (in my case lg g2 mini) for backup, makes the copy up just user information and applications or is a full backup that is includes all programming that makes the cel not a brick (room, programs that were already in the cel, my configuration)?
if not so, then what program or application can use to make a full backup of all software cel?
I know the root removes the guarantee, but can I return the cel as if it had not been the root? say as to hide the root realize not to take one day care center.
and taking advantage ammm can I be that installing a pure android room as bringing the htc?
thank you very much for your answers. regards

:o:o:o






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top