dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Send a WhatsApp Message programatically. topic

14:05






Is there a hack to send a whatsapp message though my app? What I'm looking for, is that when a person sets a message within my app for a contact, I want it to be sent on the contact's whatsapp with the user's permission.

I've tried WhatsApp.com / faq/android/28000012 (sorry cannot post lines, I'm new) with URIs and text as extra, but they just open up the chatbox instead of sending the message.

Thank you!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top