mardi 6 janvier 2015

"No service" topic

14:02






Hello

I have LG G3 the international version with installed stock rom 5.0,
Before I install it, I backed up the previous kitkat rom.. When I installed the lollipop stock rom I decided to go back to my previous kitkat rom. After restoring it and booted it everything was ok but it says no service, emergency calls only. And the signal at the status bar was refreshing every second automatically. I tried to return to that lollipop rom to see whether the signal is ok or no but there was no problem with it. But I dont know whats the probkem in that kitkat rom.... Plzzzz helpppp mee!!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top