dimanche 4 janvier 2015

sgh-i317M on T-mobile in Miami? topic

15:32






I will be travelling to Miami next week with my Canadian Note II. I have it unlocked and am running DN3v5 rom on the Bell Mobility Network.

In previous years, I have purchased a T mobile sim when I visit Miami and had no issues using my other phones (galaxy s and original galaxy note).I had LTE speeds in many areas. I think I once had to flash a different modem on one trip.

Will I be able to simply do the same with my Note II? Is there a different modem I should be using? Is anyone using the Note 2 on T mobile in south Florida?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top