dimanche 4 janvier 2015

SIM/RUIM is Perso locked - No service topic

14:35






I have looked into what this could mean, and finding that I have a pin on my sim but I dont

I can put my sim in my origonal device and works fine

this phone has been flashed with 2 roms both no signal only the 2nd rom was giving me this message at top of screen

one thing though, I am having to enter the sim unlock(phone lock from Three) code every time I reboot the phone, I obtained this code using the famous term emulater and running that specific string, this code enters fine and says

SSIM network unlock PIN, enters code, then gets - SIM Network unlock successful

any ideas






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top