dimanche 4 janvier 2015

So today i got my iClever® 6-Port USB Desktop Travel Charger topic

09:03






So i finally got my charging doc from amazon today. Amazing little thing Charges the whole families handsets at once and i don't have every USB port on my laptop plugged in haha. Wish i would have bought this before Thing is sleek looking and takes about the same amount of space on a desk as my phone alone. The thing is nice and light but to me seems very solid already dropped it once off the desk to a hard marble floor and it still works flawlessly. Not even a crack I would strongly recommend this to anyone who uses multiple phones on a daily bases. Tho i would have liked this accessory in white the glossy black is very appealing to the eyes. What really got me hooked was the smart id the thing recognizes each of our phones separately so i can go into which ever phone i like to view my albums without having to play musical chairs with my USB ports !!!
So for anyone looking for a smartid multiple charging port doc This is it you will find no better...

I LOVE IT
heres the link
amazon.com/iClever%C2%AE-Desktop-Charging-Technology-Motorola/dp/B00PINR91M






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top