dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Sprint Note3 SM N-900P on StraightTalk Finally! topic

16:31






Im not sure if this is breaking news (lol) It was for me though. I finally got a Sprint Galaxy note3 (rooted) and activated on Straight Talk Service. All MMS, Picture mail, voice mail, 4G/LTE working A lot of people told me I couldn't do it and get 4G LTE but that is definitely not the case. I wont try to be detailed about it because I am by no means a developer but if anyone needs the information that I used feel free to leave a message and I will try to go step by step thru my process and thank the necessary developers on here. You guys are AWESOME!!!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top