dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Stock NE4 Rom and Firmware? topic

12:56






I'm currently on MJB and I'm looking to update my bootloader/modem combo to the NE4, but before doing so I'd like to have on hand a stock NE4 Rom to fall back on if needed (since I can't use the stock MJB one that I have at that point).

I've been looking around but can't seem to find a Stock NE4 file. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top