mardi 6 janvier 2015

Stock TW Rom for Galaxy Tab S 8.4 topic

11:32






Reason for this thread:

Hey guys, some of you asked me, if I can do the same thing for the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 as I did for the 10.5. Thread would be here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...z-rom-t2973107 :good:

So I ask you, is the same rom wished for the smaller brother of the Tab S 10.5? Because it's a really big wall up for me to creat everything from scratch again, especially because I don't own this device... but I can do it for sure also for this tablet.
So, please post some posts here and tell me what you think, I'm already downloading NL1 for the T700 :D

If some useres, I think 10 or 20, say yes, I really want this rom and I'm gonna use it, I will creat one!
So, give me your thoughts! :highfive:

XDA:DevDB Information
IronRom for SM-T700 and SM-T705?, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Contributors
Tkkg1994
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: SM-T700, SM-T705
Based On: Stock Touchwiz

Version Information
Status: Testing

Created 2015-01-06
Last Updated 2015-01-06






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top