mardi 6 janvier 2015

Suspicious adb activity topic

11:34






So I have rooted my N910H using cf autoroot. Never used adb or anything else on it, but, suddenly earlier today out of nowhere I got a permission request for "ADB Shell UID" and as soon as I granted the permission I got lots of notifications telling me what adb shell uid was doing because of that permission...
So I kinda scared and decided to deny it. As soon as I denied it, I got all the notifications about how adb shell uid couldn't perform different tasks because of the denial.
I tried to google but I found nothing about it.
Now does anyone know what that was about and if I should grant permission again or should I keep it denied..? If it's not a good thing how am I supposed to get rid of it?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top