dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[theming][how to][tuto][video][apktool] topic

14:07






Hi All , and Happy New Year 2015 with Lollipop on I9100 ;)

Its been long time i havent made a thread, this one is only to show you what i have learn around the NET (XDA is my House!) since i have my device .

i show you how to use apktool and decompile/compile process of some apks system from our new CM12.

The essential code to touch is in colors.xml and styles.xml files from decompiled sources , but you too, you have to know what to do with XML code.
I'm not trying to teach you about XML CODE, i just show you how i compare xml code from another theme with code from rom i have on my device and i show you how i try to make/adapt the changement code .
to learn about xml code , see @Goldie thread here :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-mods-t2488033

in my video, i worked on framework-res, systemui and settings .

So you can make you little test a part and show us your change according my video. colors.xml and styles.xml are the best way to begin i think, according my great friend @Vivek_Neel and its thread here :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...uide-t2978121/

Hope you have a big device with large screen/displaying to read it as well, 720p is a must :)




thanks.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top