mardi 6 janvier 2015

Touchpad Toolbox, past and present... topic

08:57






Hi All,

I've been putting this off long enough, but seeing as I won't see any updates for this device that are non-DM compiled... Thought it's about time I bit the bullet... and used Touchpad Toolbox

So, pre-questions before I go ahead and do it....

1) Going over to DM format, would I still be able to do my TRIPLE BOOT (of WebOS, Android and Ubuntu native)

2) Can I still flash non-DM roms to a DM formatted Tablet?

3) Can I return it back to fully stock

--- there are other questions, but currently distracted at work....

But just curious about those features if I upgraded the volume/partition layouts...??

Thanks, Lister






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top