dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Very slow font loading topic

09:59






Hello,
I used themer on CM11 for some months but the last month I had an 4.03 which isn't supported.
Yesterday I flashed CM12(android 5.02) and I started to use themer again. The problem is that in this latest version of themer when I try to change a font, the loadind of fonts is very slow and very often crash the app. Sometimes after 3-5 minutes I can see the list and choose a font, but this is very slow and I need to change fonts(to support my language) very often. I tried another app which loads a fonts list and it does it almost immediately, so doesn't seem to be device's or rom's problem.
Is there any faster way to change fonts of a theme? For e.g by editing an xml file or something?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top