dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Videos and Calling stuck problem topic

12:41






Hello,

I have a very strange problem:

On my galaxy S4 I9505 android version 4.3 if there is a video player available then the app goes stuck, the apps:
- Youtube
- Facebook (app and browser)
- Browser

The videoscreen stays black and the app goes stuck for a while, the video will never play.
The other similair problem if someone call me or if I want to call someone the phone got stuck as well.

I already tried:
- wipe data and cache / factory settings
- wipe full data to install new rom in philz touch recovery
- Install new rom (4.4 and custom 5.0 lollipop)

The problem remains..
Everything else works perfect but this are 2 important thing what needs to work.

Someone have a Idea?

Important to report: I was on custom lollipop and I downgrade it with the downgrade files on this topic because 4.3 has mirrorlink support for my new car.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ight=downgrade






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top