mardi 6 janvier 2015

Weird problems with my m8 after rooting and s-off. topic

14:06






So about 2 days ago I got my new m8 and I was Lucky enough to get a older device (4.4.2) so all I had to do was run sunshine, and I was s-off and rooted in no time. But I've noticed some problems. First of all is that latest twrp does not work, I clean cache and everything, but no luck, it just gets stuck on the splash screen with the pink text at the top. Older versions work tho. And second problem is that if I install insercoin it takes for ever to reboot every time and splash screen is not present.

I was thinking that maybe my problems are related to my older boot loader? Or something of the sorts? Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top